Blood of elves / Andrzej Sapkowski ; translated by Danusia Stok.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Clearfield.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Joseph & Elizabeth Shaw Public Library||FIC SAPKOWSKI #1 (Text)||39636100413356||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316029193 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 031602919X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780316438988 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 409 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Orbit edition in the USA.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Orbit, 
- Copyright: ©2008
Sequel to: The last wish.
"Starring the witcher"--Cover.
"Originally published in hardcover by Gollancz in the UK, 2008"--T.p. verso.
Translation of: Krew elfów.
Geralt de Rivia, an assassin known as "the witcher," is drawn into a battle for the fate of the world after he adopts Ciri, an orphaned princess who is sought by the forces of light and darkness.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Assassins > Fiction.
Fantasy fiction, Polish.